I am enjoying Bobby's company this weekend, but while I prepared for his arrival and not seeing him for a few weeks, it
1. NOT SHAVING MY LEGS. Of course this is the #1 reason. When Bobby isn't here, especially now when leggings have replaced bare legs, I may go an
2. NO MAKEUP EVER. Bobby sees me without makeup all the time, but a girl still wants to look pretty for her man. I will even pull out that evil mascara shit on date nights. But without him here, I may put on a tinted moisturizer if I am feeling frisky. In all honesty, I don't even let the mirror un-fog when I'm getting ready in the morning. This means that I don't even know what I look like until I've been on campus for a few hours and I take my first bathroom break. This may change when I start taking classes with doctors...
3. DOGS ON THE BED. Bobby & I made a deal when we first started dating that the dogs wouldn't sleep in the bed. But sleeping alone every night sucks. Especially when it's cold
4. CREATIVITY. Since we have less time to spend together, it really does make us cherish the time we have together. Unfortunately for us, I usually pack our time full of stuff to do in my new city. We have to get a lot done in a short amount of time when we are together (like looking for the "perfect" couch). We also have to be creative when we are apart and make sure we are using all our resources to keep our relationship exciting. We have been known to still watch our favorite show together - via Skype. Oh, the joys of technology!
5. BED TO MYSELF. While I don't necessarily like having the bed to myself most nights because I'm a cuddle whore, sometimes it's kind of nice to have the extra room to stretch my legs. Or sleep diagonal. Or use whatever pillow I want. And I can pull the covers all the way up to my nose without someone bitching. He definitely complains about my sleeping habits. Something about kicking and snoring and stealing covers.
7. SEXY PANTIES EVERYDAY. If there are no odds of someone seeing you in your skivvies, of course you're going to choose to wear your sexy panties every day. You know the ones I'm talking about. The ones that cover your entire ass, have been washed so many times any decorations or logos are wearing off, are wearing thin in the seat and may
8. I MISS HIM. You know those times in your relationship when you need a night away from your significant other because he's driving you bat shit crazy? Well I don't get those nights anymore because I feel like I never see him in the first place. Does he still drive me crazy sometimes? Absolutely. But now we have to get creative (refer to #4) and make the most of it or we will regret spending the little bit of time we have together fighting with each other.
Does distance make the heart grow fonder? I think it truly depends on the relationship. If you value your time together more, then absolutely. But I still don't like it. So Bobby, hurry up and find a job in Indianapolis because I miss you like crazy!