Don't you love how all my recipes say "easy" in the title? I mean it. This one only needs 5 ingredients and 20 minutes.
First brown a pound of ground beef. I like to mix in a little bit if minced onion for extra flavor. If you wanna go all crazy and cut fresh onion, I'm sure you could do that.
Once the beef is cooked and drained, add half a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce. I used Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet and Spicy!
Leave the BBQ beef on low heat while you spread ten refrigerated biscuits in a well-greased muffin pan. I flattened each one a little bit before molding into the tin but they mold really easily. Make sure you use a regular can with 10 biscuits.
Spoon some of the beefy BBQ mixture into the biscuit cups and sprinkle with cheese. Then clean up the cheese that missed the cups because you don't wanna waste any - or clean up burnt cheese.
Place in a 300 degree preheated oven for 10 minutes and you're done!
1 lb ground beef
Teaspoon of minced onion
Half a bottle of BBQ sauce
Can of refrigerated biscuits (regular 10 count)
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Brown ground beef with minced onion.
2. Drain grease and add BBQ sauce. Leave on low heat.
3. Spread biscuits into a well-greased muffin pan molding dough into cups.
4. Spoon BBQ beef mixture into cups.
5. Sprinkle each cup with shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 300 degrees.